Top 10 Best Reputation Repair Services for 2020
We’ve sent hundreds of hours researching, and we’ve tested dozens of agencies to personally help over 100 different businesses with their online reputation repair and management. We launched this site to help business owners find and pick the best online reputation repair firms ideal for them.
Disclosure: We may be compensated when you make a purchase from our link.
BestReputationRepair.com is an independent review site funded by referral fees. We may be paid compensation when you buy a VPN through our links, and in exchange, you receive an automatic discount. This does not affect our reviews which are based on research and testing. This website tries to cover important VPN providers but we can’t cover all of the solutions that are out there.
Online Reputation Can Make or Break Your Success
Most of us aren’t paying attention to what is being said about ourselves online, yet we find ourselves Googling the strangers and businesses we just meet or want to do business with. You can be certain that others are doing the same to you or your business.
Your online reputation is the most vital aspect in growing your business and a bad reputation has been found to detract over 90% of would be customers. Fixing and strengthening your online reputation will ensure you succeed.
Bad Reputation Could Mean 91% Decrease in Sales
Your business online reputation is extremely important. Having a bad reputation, from a low-star Yelp Review that you haven’t addressed, a negative news story showing up on Google, or even having no recent reviews could kill over 80% of your business. Acting fast is essential to recover your reputation and avoid losing any more business.
The Best Online Reputation Repair Companies
When it comes to choosing the best online reputation repair companies, there are a number of factors to consider and ones we already take into account.
- Full-Service Online Reputation Repair — The agency’s services are able to help your business’s reputation from crisis to long-term protection.
- Best Technology — The best agencies have custom technology and software to automate, analyze, repair, improve and protect your business reputation across all mediums, and offer you easy access to it.
- Industry Expertise — We also recommended specialty Reputation Repair agencies that are best suited for businesses in specific industries such as Healthcare, Hospitality, Restaurants, Law Practices, and more.
Online Reputation Repair Strategies & Services
Online Reputation Repair services and strategies can vary from simple and refined strategies that can be fixed quickly and easily, to Complex reputation repair strategies for dealing with rouge websites or multiple sources of negative content. Here are some of the strategies and services that companies typically undertake:
Easier Reputation Repair
Challenging Reputation Repair
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Online Reputation Repair?
- How do I choose a company?
- How long does reputation repair take?
- What does Reputation Repair cost?
Online Reputation Repair can be complex and is usually a type of Reputation Campaign that combines multiple services to fix a company's bad reputation and turn it around into a good reputation. Services may include content removal, review management, listing creating and optimization, content creation and promotion, PR, Search Engine Suppression, Search Engine Optimization, and Reputation Protection services to name a few.
Not all Reputation Management companies are the same, and choosing the right one depends on your needs, industry and urgency.
We do our best to recommend the best companies for your type of business, but encourage you to do your own research if in doubt.
Online Reputation Repair can take as little as a few days for simple content removal, to a few weeks to improve online reviews, and as long as several months for more complex issues such as negative search results and bad PR.
Your online reputation is worth a whole lot, and the cost of Online Reputation Repair shows this clearly. Service pricing can vary a lot based on the need and issues plaguing a company's reputation.
- Small businesses with a single location to fix can expect to pay between $2,000 to $20,000.
- More demanding repairs may cost $3,000 to $10,000 per monthly, with total cost ranging from $10,000 to over $100,000.